The Main Motive of the school is:
- Where every child is loved and cared for.
- Where teacher are more like models/guides/frinds rather than trainers and guides.
- Where every child’s inherent qualities are nurtured to make him/her wonderful in success and human values
- Identify basic skills that all students should achieve, skills needed in most jobs in business and industry
- Use tests to rank students or, at minimum, identify students as competent or incompetent on basic skills
- Increase the number of students meeting competence in basic skills.
- Assure that the curriculum focuses narrowly on the basic skills rather than curriculum options that address individual interests and needs
- Facilitate conditions under which students with challenges drop out of the system to reduce costs